Thursday, September 18, 2008

Things that piss off John McCain. And one that doesn't .



---------------
CINDY McCAIN: "Hey Johnny...could you get me that platter that's in the cabinet over the fridge?"

JOHNNY MAC: :::fumes:::

--------------

CHILD McCAIN: "Daddy...could you put the star on top of the Christmas tree now?"

JOHNNY MAC: :::fumes:::

--------------

MAGIC JOHNSON: "High five , Mac!"

JOHNNY MAC: :::fumes:::

--------------

CINDY McCAIN: "Hey Johnny...could you come in here and help me clean these ceiling fans?"

JOHNNY MAC: :::fumes:::

-------------

CINDY McCAIN: "Hey Johnny...could you please wash the skylights like I asked you?"

JOHNNY MAC: :::fumes:::

------------

THE BOSTON CELTICS: :::slam dunks basketball:::

JOHNNY MAC: :::fumes:::

---------------

CINDY McCAIN: "Wanna go apple picking today?"

JOHNNY MAC: :::fumes:::

--------------

PERSONAL TRAINER: "Okay Johnny...time for some pull ups!"

JOHNNY MAC: :::fumes::

---------------

CHILD McCAIN: "Daddy...can you scratch your belly?"

JOHNNY MAC: :::scratches belly...smiles.:::

-----------

Clue for the clueless:
John McCain spent 5 1/2 years in a POW camp getting totured and now can't raise his arms all the way up.

Which of course qualifies him to be President of the United States.

------------

SO TO SUM UP:
I hope I get tortured and become President.

Or something.

8 comments:

bacon ace said...

But can he vomit on the president of foriegn countries to really show them whet he thinks of them ala Bush Sr.?

Cake said...

Okay, you were either just very clever or I'm having a bad case of The Retahdation today...cuz I didn't see the punchline coming.

::la sigh::

Sparkle Plenty said...

I thought you just meant he was short and weak, 'cause all of that stuff makes me fume, too. Whenever Magic Johnson asks me to high-five him, I squeak, "Low-five, m'man! Low-five, please!" Then, I fume.

Lois Lane said...

::scratches belly, smiles::

Yeah, I can see why he likes this.

And yeah, I didn't see that punchline coming either. I'm definitely feeling a bit 'tardy today.

Anonymous said...

{blocks shot, smashes it into the general direction of Obama}

Anonymous said...

I can see Russia from my house!

Anonymous said...

{reaches up, takes of Sara's glasses, unfurls her hair, complains of pain in tortured arm}

Anonymous said...

I can see Russia from my house and I can reach up and point to it, too!!!